Mediolanum S.p.A. – the holding of the Group – controls the insurance product companies and Banca Mediolanum S.p.A. – the
holding of the Banking Group – heads the foreign subsidiaries (Fibanc
and Bankhaus August Lenz & Co. AG).
The Group's retail banks that provide products and services to customers are:
Mediolanum S.p.A. also owns Banca Esperia S.p.A jointly with Mediobanca S.p.A.
and holds a stake in Mediobanca S.p.A..
- Banca Mediolanum S.p.A. based in Basiglio (Milano 3, Milan);
- Banco Mediolanum S.A. based in Barcelona (Spain);
- Bankhaus August Lenz & Co. AG based in Munich (Germany).
The Group companies that design and manage products are:
- Mediolanum Gestione Fondi S.G.R.p.A. based in Basiglio (Milano 3, Milan);
- Mediolanum Vita S.p.A. based in Basiglio (Milano 3, Milan);
- Mediolanum International Funds Ltd, Mediolanum Asset Management Ltd and
Mediolanum International Life Ltd based in Dublin (Ireland);
- Gamax Management AG based in Luxembourg.